Looking Forward to 2011!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- To keep working toward my best over-all health:
- Rest and Relaxation.
- Mental health hygiene.
- To listen to my body.
- To be gentle with myself.
- To continue deepening my spiritual practice.
- To continue falling more and more into alignment with my soul/sole purpose.
- To prioritize my creative and professional life, in balance with personal and familial care.
- To welcome the big 4 – 0 with open arms!
- To continue teaching, writing, and doing my work in the world.
- To HAVE FUN together!
- To spend regular, dedicated quality time with my man.
- To spend regular, dedicated quality time with each of my girls.
- To spend quality time with my girls, as a unit of three.
- To create more intentional, shared family time.
- To do fun fitness things together.
- To socialize more as a family.
- To remember to give gifts of time, words, touch, things, and love to my loved ones.
- To celebrate all the important family holidays, commemorations, anniversaries, and notable events with mindfulness, joy, and non-attachment.
- To continue with my grateful giving projects – and to share that experience with others, including family and friends.
- Blanket, socks, and jacket drive.
- Project Pizza
- To continue finding and fostering new friendships.
- To continue renewing and deepening relationships with old friends.
- To make space for social time, and follow through with intentionality.
- To take life less seriously, and have more ease.
- To continue embracing “balanced” and “normal” as positives in my personal experience.
- To allow my ‘platform’ to shift into this alignment, with me.
- To welcome even more wealth, and more joy and ease in the having and sharing of it.
- To reintroduce daily yoga practice into my life.
- To rededicate myself to sitting meditation practice.
- To share yoga and meditation with my kids and man more.
- To create spaces for community to gather for fun and enrichment.
- To re-introduce teaching and facilitating face-to-face in my work.
- To spend more time taking little trips with the Mr., and with the family.
- To finally complete a new book.
- Plan and budget for me and the Mr.’s belated honeymoon?
- Finally get certified as a yoga instructor?
- Get certified as a Zumba! teacher?
- Pitch some of the big-name websites, like Huffington Post, Psychology Today…?
Thank you for being part of my circle, and witnessing me on the path. And thank you for allowing me to do the same for you. (Please post some of your dedications in the comments section below!)
May the coming year bring all of our sweetest dreams to flower and fruit. Peace, love, health, and wealth to you in this new year of a new decade!