There will be FOUR lucky prize winners. Prizes below:
- One amazing, full size travel kit like the one above, valued at $125
- One set of seven Fairy Dust bath salts, valued at $32.
- One container of Hydrating Eye Cream, valued at $38
- Muscle Balm, valued at $14
Contest ends March 20, midnight Pacific time. Winners announced March 21.
Here’s how to win – read all the rules first! And, PLEASE ENTER EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY AS A ITS OWN COMMENT - that means one post for the first option, four posts for the second, and so on.
ONLY ONE REQUIRED STEP (Worth one entry.):
Go to The Good Medicine Shop, come back and post what Good Medicine product you like best. If you do not do this first step, your following entries will not be counted. This counts as one entry.
Additional Optional Entry Opportunities:
- Write about this giveaway on your blog, and provide at least two links to this page in the entry – worth four entries. Post the link to your entry in the first of FOUR comments here. Enter three more comments, each saying only “blog entry” for a total of four entries!
- Subscribe to my RSS feed, and comment that you have done so here. Yes, you can unsub later if it doesn’t rock your boath, but please give it a chance until the 20th. Enter this comment three times for three entries!
- Tweet this contest. This counts as one entry. Each tweet posted and recorded separately here is worth one entry. @Yoga_mama when you do, so I can see the tweet, and make a comment here. No limit on entries in this category.
- Facebook this contest. Each facebook update with a comment left here and recorded separately is worth one entry. No limit on entries in this category.
- Come back as often as you like and mention other Good Medicine products you’d like to own. Worth three entries. No limit in this category.
Remember to come back to this blog to see if you’re the winner any time within one to three days of the drawing date. If you don’t, your prize will be forfeit, and another name will be drawn.
Winner will be chosen by the amazing Random Number Generator tool at Random.org.
IN-DEPTH PRODUCT/PRIZE REVIEW:
At the time I received this amazing package, I was using beauty products from another line that’s advertised as treatment for adult acne and signs of aging. The Good Medicine packaging said nothing about neither aging nor acne, but worked far better than the other brand on both. I was having some pretty serious medication related skin problems, and I have regularly had dry skin which causes signs of aging. I’m not exaggerating when I say that my skin problems cleared up immediately.
The travel collection consists of six products. the magical Breeze was an all-around miracle treatment. The rest pull neck and neck at second place. With Clarity face lotion, Radiance skin lotion, Honey Dew facial firming lotion, Ashes facial wash, Sand facial scrub, this travel kit covers the bases, and then some!
To my great joy, the package I was gifted was full of the large, 4 oz size containers, not the little ones! So is the gift we’re giving away here! These full size items sated me for months. The Breeze I used everyday for everything from burns to bites to blemishes, as well as the use it was intended for; skin toner!
All of the products work wonders alone or together. And my next order will include not only the travel pack, but also an extra order of Breeze.
Now my stash is gone, and I’m one sad girl. But, at $125 the price of the whole shebang is actually a steal. While many of us frugal mamas may not drop that much on ourselves in one shopping trip, if you add up the time the products last for, the quality and the quantity of the products, the pricing is competitive with drugstore prices. It doesn’t even get near boutique prices.
So, why buy chemical-laden drugstore products when you could buy clean, refreshing, effective products from Green Valley Spa’s Good Medicine line? Which brings me to one more lovely aspect of Good Medicine products; the packaging is glass! Better than recyclable, these wonderful little jars and bottles are reusable. Wash, dry, and they’re ready to hold sewing supplies, home-crafted tinctures or salves, or you may want to refill them with tonics or what-have-you at your local bulk-foods outlet.
ADDED ITEMS: Hydrating Eye Cream – AMAZING!!! I use it on all the lines (aka wrinkles) on my face, including around lips, and it works wonders immediately AND thru the day! I was more impressed with this eye cream than the fancy-schmanzy specialty name-brand stuff I tried from Sephora – and promptly sent back. It smells better, works better, and feels better – what’s not to LOVE?
The Muscle Balm also has immediate and sustained action, and is highly effective for treating aches and pains AND slight injuries from overworking a muscle group. YAY!
During these times of buckle-tightening, I find it comforting to know that we can deeply pamper ourselves, take care of the planet, and save money all at the same time.