1. Because it’s fun to help create a Twitterwave of Gratitude, and share the love.
2. It increases your visibility on Twitter, and expands your network in the nicest way – you get a whole lot of new friends who are #gratitude enthusiasts.
3. It is a way of offering service to the awakening of the compassionate heart.
What Are Your Responsibilities as a Co-Host?
Hosting responsibilities fall into two categories:
1. Leading up to #GRATITUDE, help CREATE BUZZ! Tweet and RT about #GRATITUDE like crazy! I always have a template tweet up on my profile if it’s coming up. It will read something like:
“Share #GRATITUDE! Gathering – Second Sunday, (Month, Day). For more info, @Yoga_Mama, or http://cli.gs/ybmTP. (PLS RT!)”
Send DMs to your friends, especially the very connected ones, and ask them to RT, too.
2. At the event itself, participate, and enjoy! You may want to come up with some gratitude quotes, or gratitude inspiring questions, to toss into the conversation. Share your own gratitudes. Comment on the sharings of other guests. Give support, give love, give thanks!
Want to be a guest host? E-mail us: msallen @ lasaraallen .com!
Currently, my assistants are: @RockinMomma and @YourImpact
1. Leading up to the event, just like hosts, assistants build the buzz. They also help gather donations of prizes and send the info to me, and send out tweet about the prizes as well.
2. During the event, assistants let people know what prizes are, and what participants need to do in order to get prizes, For example:
* If it’s a kid-related prize, that might be: The fifth person to @yoga_mama an answer to the question – what r u most grateful about in a kid u love?
* If it’s a piece of clothing, it might be “The 17th person to @yoga_mama what they are grateful for about their body.”
* The questions can also be totally unrelated to the prize, like a secret gratitude you’re ready to share.
* All questions must have a # as winner (5th, 17th, 8th, etc.)
* All answers must @yoga_mama, or I can keep track – so no @yoga_mama, and the answer doesn’t count.
3. Assistants keep track of who won, and ask them to @Yoga_Mama for details to redeem prizes.
4. Assistants remind guests of how to win the prizes, announce when a new one is coming up, and what it is, and keep the gift ball rolling smoothly.
Want to assist LaSara for an upcoming #GRATITUDE Gathering? E-mail us: msallen @ lasaraallen .com!