After a coaching sabbatical, as of 3/6/2012, I have openings for three three-week, individual, personally tailored coaching and mentoring programs. I also has slots in a cohort-model group coaching program available for a limited amount of time. (Details TBA.) I’m also available for single-session commitments as well. Make whatever commitment feels best for you.
I offer individual coaching on topics such as;
Mental and Physical Health and Wellness
- accepting your diagnosis (or that of a loved one)
- learning to live with awareness of strengths and vulnerabilities
- Learning to live gracefully within your spectrum of the possible
- loving partnerships, friendships and connections
- marriages, values, and marriage preparation
- self as primary partner
- building community
Spiritual Contemplation and Alignment
- Entering into and committing to your spiritual inquiry
- Learning to listen to listen for and hear the divine in your life
- Inquiring into the role that faith may play in informing your path
- The role of meditation, contemplation, and prayer in your practice
Over the years Lasara has helped clients and students find balance in their lives and alignment with personal and family-held values. She has taught, spoken, and coached internationally.
For more information and endorsements, visit: http://lasaraallen.com/about-lasara/coaching-services/
Lasara is a columnist at Elephant Journal and Identity Magazine, a regular contributor at EnlightenedMindJournal and singledad.com, has been published at eHow.com, eZineArticles.com and much more. Her work has been featured extensively in print. Lasara’s writing covers a range of topics including parenting, relationships, family, communication, advice, fitness, yoga, health & holistic well-being, mental health, gratitude, compassion, and spiritual practice.